Magic The Gathering Collectible Cards

Hi and welcome to Magic The Gathering Collectible Cards. I would like to introduce myself. My name is Scott and I have been playing Magic the Gathering for about ten years now. I love this collectible card game it has been one of my favorite games from the time I picked up my first Magic card.


Playing the game with friends to pass time or going to tournaments to compete for prizes makes Magic the Gathering one of the best collectible card games on the market.

Playing with friends to sharpen skills before going to a tournament is one of my favorite things to do. I can find myself playing Magic for hours and hours without even knowing the day drifted by. Using card combination's and trained skill I have placed in the top ten in a lot of tournaments.

I think posting this blog about Magic the Gathering will bring new deck ideas along with some new good combination's and to meet new people from around the world that like to play Magic the Gathering as much as I do.